get certified today !
Drumsticks, fitness ball, high-energy music and specially choreographed routine that mix high and low intensity exercises to tone, build muscle and burn calories while you beat out some sweet rhythms and smile your way to a fit body!
Our popular training is now available as a certification online! You can get your DrumFIT Instructor Certification from anywhere in the world, without having to travel!
After this comprehensive training, you will be ready to immediately teach DrumFIT®, one of the fastest growing fitness phenomenon’s in the country! Adding DrumFIT® to your credentials will give you the competitive edge needed to increase your marketability to the expanding list of gyms looking to add DrumFIT® to their schedule.
Come experience DrumFIT® and learn how drumming can improve cognitive function and memory, reduce stress and anxiety, regulate emotions and burn 400-600 calories an hour!
REGISTER AND RECEIVE:
- The official DrumFIT® Instructor Manual
- One month access to the DrumFIT® Corps ($25 value!)
- Receive brand new workouts every month
- Get the latest choreographed songs and access our library of all archived workouts and notes
- Download YES! Music to use in your classes
- Create your own profile and promote yourself, classes and gym and have your voice heard in the DrumFIT® Community
- Find gyms that are hiring Certified DrumFIT® Instructors
- 1 Year Certification to teach DrumFIT®
- 7 AFAA CEU’s
- An amazing course you will never forget!
***IMPORTANT: You will need a pair of drumsticks, a 65cm or larger stability ball and a ball stand for this course.*** You can purchase these items separately in our online store.
This course is intended for fitness professionals. Please note that you will not be able to use DrumFIT in your school without first purchasing a Curriculum License. Please CONTACT US for pricing.
DrumFIT Online Certification Syllabus
Section 1: Experience DrumFIT I
Section 2: Introduction to DrumFIT and The Science Behind DrumFIT
Section 3: The DrumFIT difference
Section 4: choreography and cueing
Section 5: equipment requirements and instructor support
Section 6: Experience DrumFIT Part II
Section 7: Webinar
Your final requirement is to film yourself doing a 30 minute DrumFIT class and submit it to us for approval.