DrumFIT provides Physical Education for the Next Generation in the K-12 education space. We deliver cutting edge, online PE programming and have been dubbed ‘Netflix for PE’.
We are expanding rapidly and need to add some sales/service ambassadors to our team.
Qualified candidates posses the following qualities:
• An understanding of the k-12 education industry
• Understanding and ability to execute the sales process start to finish
• Effective use of CRM
• Proven track record in sales
• Detail oriented, dependable, responsible.
• Demonstrate organizational and follow-up abilities.
• Technological proficiency and strong working knowledge of mobile technologies, computer applications and business CRM
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
• Position requires standing and sitting for long periods of time
• Candidates must have no travel restrictions
• Driver's License
• Own transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70K – 150K /year (base + commissions)
DrumFIT is looking for a Part-Time Children’s Fitness Instructor to lead our full day school program in the Greater Toronto Area. The workshops fuse drumming and cardio to provide a fun and engaging high intensity fitness class. Students learn drumming movement; build strength and endurance while teaching them to love cardio.
The ideal candidate has:
Background in fitness industry or teaching dance classes
Experience working with children an asset. (sports coach, camp counsellor, preschool teacher, daycare, or similar experience)
Ability to motivate participants and deliver a high energy, fun filled fitness program
Must be able to lift 60lbs
Having a reliable vehicle (with lots of trunk space for equipment) to travel to various schools is a necessity
Excellent punctuality, organizational skills and work ethic
Must be able to pass a criminal record check and vulnerable sector check
This part-time instructor will lead classes in various schools; community centres and child care centres throughout the GTA.
Position starts September 2017 and is based on instructor availability. This is the perfect position to work around your other part-time fitness positions as you give US your availability! Daytime and evening hours may be required.
We are located in Waterloo so must be willing to travel for interview and/or training, etc.
Please submit a cover letter along with resume. A video may need to be submitted showing your ability to lead a fitness class.